Welcome to e‑Tree
e‑Tree is an online, interactive learning system for K–12.
Our award-winning program offers you and your child a convenient, cost-effective, superior education without the hassles of traditional home-schooling or the problems of conventional classrooms.
- A Do-It-Yourself, Online K–12 curriculum with individualized course selections.
- Summer school for increased flexibility
- Credit recovery: make up high school credits to graduate on time and receive your diploma with your graduation class.
- Advanced/remedial courses for students at all levels.
- Complete your courses at any time of day with 24/7 access. You can start any course at any time during the year.
- Interactive courseware: our state-of-the-art software combines the benefits of auditory, visual, and interactive learning for maximum benefit to all learners.
- Learn at your own pace! This is especially important for students with special needs. They will never feel outpaced; instead, they’ll feel like they’re tops in their class!
- Gifted students can take their courses at an accelerated pace to graduate early!
With e‑Tree, your child can experience the sweet taste of success in a fun, convenient way. The software is specially designed with unique features that enable all children to learn as they never have before!
- Mastery of essential learning skills, with computer-scored tests on each unit.
- Students must pass unit tests before moving on to new material—this ensures true understanding and retention of the learned material.
- Animation, music, and creative exercises make learning fun and easy.
- No textbooks to buy or keep track of! All material is available online; worksheets can be printed out for your convenience.
- Courses can be purchased à la carte, as needed.
- We will work with your child’s school to determine necessary credits to meet graduation requirements.
- Our specialized software tests each child’s skill level before beginning coursework to ensure that your child receives an education specially tailored to fit him/her.
- Parents have full access to children’s educational logs so they can easily monitor progress.
- Receive a free disk of offline activities when you order any four subjects for two semesters.